Monday, 3 March 2014

Oops, I did it again

To steal a line from Brittney Spears, oops, I did it again indeed. 

I have had one of those weekends were all good intentions went out the window and I went straight to bad choices.  I have had a weekend filled with pizza, takeaway Chinese, McDonalds and chocolate and chips.  I know it is a one off but it is not something I do very often.  It just seemed to compound on itself and once it started, the bad choices kept on rolling. 

I am making it sound like every meal was a bad choice, it in fact was pretty much just dinner.  I was slack, I didn't prepare anything for dinner, or if I had I just couldn't be bothered cooking what I had gotten out to have for dinner.  Preparation is most definitely the key. 

I have put a lot of hard work in the last couple of weeks, making the right choices and getting back on track.  This weekend has just been a little speed bump and I am not going to let that speed bump be my undoing.  I ate it, I owned it, I tracked it.  Tomorrow is a new day and the slate is clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget